Krystal Logistics cross-docking services allow companies to increase efficiency in their logistics operations by receiving/unloading inbound cargo and moving/loading it directly to outbound carriers. This provides for little to no storage needs in between, allowing organizations to increase speed by reducing handling times and increasing productivity across their supply chain.
Our cross-docking services can also be combined with consolidation and de-consolidation arrangements to save in transportation costs and break down loads into smaller loads. It is a perfect fit for packaged and ready to ship products that do not require additional packaging or sorting.
Benefits and Guarantees
We understand that customers and partners trust us with their cargo and put in our hands a critical aspect of their supply chain – warehousing. To meet their expectations, we have put together a team of experienced warehouse professionals, processes and systems to deliver quality and cost-effective warehousing services. Some of the benefits our customers and partners can expect from us include:
- Expedited receiving process supported by state of the art certified measuring equipment.
- Real-time tracking capability of all your cargo via a dedicated and personalized customer portal.
- A photo of your cargo is taken when received to attest for cargo condition.
- Goods are protected 24/7 with video surveillance, access control, a burglary alarm system and security guards.
- Personalized attention and quick response to any questions, concerns or special requirements.
- Cargo & goods are financially secured by Krystal Logistics Liability insurance.