Krystal Logistics offers warehousing services for construction companies and builders to store, export and import their construction materials. At Krystal we understand that material management is vital part of delivering a project in good quality and in a timely manner. As a result, we have dedicated a significant part of our secured warehouse facility to protect building materials from thermal, humidity and physical damage.
Through specific warehousing processes, storage arrangements, and structures, we have perfected the warehousing of building materials to accommodate and protect a range of building materials including lumber and composites, drywall, doors and windows, insulation, ceilings and more.
Benefits and Guarantees
We understand that customers and partners trust us with their cargo and put in our hands a critical aspect of their supply chain – warehousing. To meet their expectations, we have put together a team of experienced warehouse professionals, processes and systems to deliver quality and cost-effective warehousing services. Some of the benefits our customers and partners can expect from us include:
- Expedited receiving process supported by state of the art certified measuring equipment.
- Real-time tracking capability of all your cargo via a dedicated and personalized customer portal.
- A photo of your cargo is taken when received to attest for cargo condition.
- Goods are protected 24/7 with video surveillance, access control, a burglary alarm system and security guards.
- Personalized attention and quick response to any questions, concerns or special requirements.
- Cargo & goods are financially secured by Krystal Logistics Liability insurance.