Krystal Logistics consolidation warehousing services allow customers to combine small shipments from multiple suppliers into a larger shipping load. By consolidating smaller shipments into a large one, customers reduce their shipping costs and inventory levels.
Our consolidation services uses the latest technologies in pallet and parcel dimensioning systems to optimize the use of space, thus maximizing the customer’s savings. All inbound cargo is also inspected during the receiving process and images are taken to document the condition on which it was received. All of this information is shared in real-time through customers’ dedicated portals.
Benefits and Guarantees
We understand that customers and partners trust us with their cargo and put in our hands a critical aspect of their supply chain – warehousing. To meet their expectations, we have put together a team of experienced warehouse professionals, processes and systems to deliver quality and cost-effective warehousing services. Some of the benefits our customers and partners can expect from us include:
- Expedited receiving process supported by state of the art certified measuring equipment.
- Real-time tracking capability of all your cargo via a dedicated and personalized customer portal.
- A photo of your cargo is taken when received to attest for cargo condition.
- Goods are protected 24/7 with video surveillance, access control, a burglary alarm system and security guards.
- Personalized attention and quick response to any questions, concerns or special requirements.
- Cargo & goods are financially secured by Krystal Logistics Liability insurance.